2. What We Collect
The following are examples of the personal information that we collect:
- Registering an account with us, either online or offline.
- Email Address
- IC Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Shipping Address
In addition to the above, we may collect information automatically about your activities on our websites, such as cookies*, IP addresses, visit history, service history, and un authorizeduse history. Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you can look at our websites, but you should not make a redemption, registration, or submit personal information to us.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period, until you request otherwise, and/or as long as the law requires.
We collect your location data to provide you with information of available Eye K Studio dealers near you.
3. How We Use Your Personal Information
Eye K Studio primarily uses the personal information that it collects to provide you with products, information, and services. We may also use your information to track your purchase history and to contact you for account and promotional purposes. We may also use your personal information for other legitimate business purposes, including to detect and to prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us and to maintain business records.
4. How We Use Your Personal Information
Eye K Studio may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as administering the websites, fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, e-mails and SMS, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service.
Eye K Studio will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by all third parties in accordance with this policy. We will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Should Eye K Studio enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners. Eye K Studio may share de-identified information (i.e., information that is not directly connected to your name) in the following circumstances in addition to those identified above:
• Aggregate information: We may share de-identified aggregate information about our customers with advertisers and marketing partners.
• Behavioural-based advertising: A third party may use technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website and other websites so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interest. That advertising may appear either on our website, or on other websites.
5. Data Transfer
Considering it engages in global businesses, Eye K Studio may provide or transfer your information to the companies located in other countries to administer and/or operate certain functions or services on our behalf. For the places where the personal information is transmitted, retained or processed, Eye K Studio takes reasonable measures for protecting that personal information.
6. How We Protect Your Information
As commonly understood, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Eye K Studio will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
7. Your Choices
You have the following choices with how your information is used:
- Updating or correcting the personal information relating to your account.
- You can update or correct your name, e-mail address, password and other preferences by logging into your account and clicking on the “My Account” page.
- Receiving newsletters and promotional e-mails, SMS.
- You can click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail and SMS that you receive. You can also edit your e-mail and SMS preferences on your “My Account” page.
- Deleting Your Information.
- You can delete your information and withdraw your consent by contacting us via e-mail.
8. Communicating With Us
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or of you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact Eye K Studio personal information management officer by mail, telephone, or e-mail: [email protected]
Lot 003, Ground Floor, Giant Hypermarket Komersial A, Jalan T7/T, Pusat Komersial, Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor
Your right to access or correct your personal information is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
If we need, or are required, to contact you concerning any event that involves your personal information we may do so by e-mail, telephone, or mail.
9. Changes to This Policy
Effective as of July 2019.
*”Cookies” are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies by activating the settings on your browser although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. Please refer to the “Help” file of your Internet Browser to learn how to either block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.